INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF THE KYRGYZ REPUBLIC (IUK)
The International University of Kyrgyzstan (IUK) with the status of an international higher educational institution was established in 1993 by the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic (dated 11.03.1993).
Leading state university of the country, which has a rich experience and traditions, carries out high-quality educational services that meet the requirements of the world educational space.
Training of highly qualified specialists in demand on the labor market
ADVANTAGES OF TRAINING IN IUK
- modern curricula developed jointly with the partners of the IUK;
- provision of quality education in the leading foreign universities of the world:
- highly qualified faculty;
- learning in English. Possibility to improve English in preparatory courses;
- for the period of study in European universities, the credits received will be recognized by the IUK:
- in 2002, the IUK is the first university in the Kyrgyz Republic to sign the Great University Charter in Bologna;
- 2007 – IUK started issuing an appendix to the European diploma “Diploma Supplement” (DS), necessary for international mobility and recognition of a diploma for employment abroad:
- IUK building is located in the center of the capital;
- Military training with the assignment of the rank of reserve officer:
2001 – The holder of the international award “Gold Star of Quality” in the field of education, established by BID (Business Initiative Directions), Geneva (Switzerland)
2002 – IACR signed the Great University Charter in Bologna
2003 – The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) has been introduced at the university.
2007 – IAMR began issuing an attachment to the European diploma “Diploma Supplement” (DS), which is necessary for international mobility and recognition of study abroad.
2007 – The holder of the international award “European Quality” for the achievement of the high quality of educational services in accordance with European standards. Founders of the award: Club of Rectors of Europe (CVCE), European Business Assembly (EVA), Varna (Bulgaria)
2007 – The holder of the international award “International Quality” in the category “PLATINA” for active work, high-quality work, application of effective action models, development and implementation of a quality management strategy and achievement of high performance results, International Quality Summit, London
2014 – IUK received the level of BBB and entered the fourth hundred of the world’s leading universities in the ARWUES ranking.
2015 – The holder of the international award “Best for High Quality Services – Kyrgyzstan 2015” of the International Fund of Awards for the high quality of the provided educational services and the achievement of high results of work in London
Currently, the University trains more than 5,000 students, of whom 2,000 are foreign nationals.