|Sub-Title||Recruitment and selection technology|
|Target Group||Managers, supervisors or executives who are involved in the recruitment and selection process. Anyone who wants to feel confident and in control of selection interviews will benefit.|
|Learning outcomes||After attending this course, participants will be able to:
· Prepare and conduct interviews;
· Exactly understand the query;
· Recognize the importance of adopting a structured recruitment process and the use of relevant selection methods;
· Ask effective questions and accurately assess the candidate’s potential suitability for the role.
|Previous knowledge||Basic knowledge in management and hr – management/|
|Description||This course is designed specifically for all those who are striving for professional development, career growth and wants to become a real “human resources manager”.
During the course on recruitment, the whole technology of the process is considered step by step. Technology of structured interviews, competency assessments, case methods.
|Content||· Systematic function of recruitment in the company.
· Structure of the staff selection function.
· The key competency model and the job description standard.
· The methodology of personnel search is “internal” and “external” vectors of direction.
· Resume analysis.
|Location||THE CACTLE at KNU|