Date of birth/place 24/07/1988 in Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Address 17 Sonkulskiy St., Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
August 2013 –June 2015 MBA, American University of Central Asia
Subjects Included: Supply Chain Management, Management of information systems, Quantitative methods of decision making, Brand management, Corporate Management
Thesis Title: “Optimization of distribution network for meat market in the Kyrgyz Republic”. Supervisor: Dr. Denny J. Cho, Ph.D., Systems Engineering, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
September 2005- June 2010 Bachelor of Science in World Economy, Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University.
WORK EXPERIENCE ___________________________________
September 2013– Present Senior lecturer, Kyrgyz National University n.a. Jusup Balasagyn
547 Frunze St.,Bishkek,Kyrgyz Republic
Responsible for carrying out teaching and research duties. Involved in the administration of bachelor and master degree courses as well as responsible for organizing lectures and supervising seminars and tutorials.
- Involved in the research and designing of new courses and materials.
- Assessing students course work and material.
- Involved in the set up of exams and the marking of results.
- Responsible for the departmental administrative tasks.
- Providing mentoring, advice and support to students on a personal level.
- Implementing University research projects and involved in its publication.
Area of teaching: Entrepreneurship and business development; Forecasting of World economy; Human Recourses Management; Supply chain management
July 2010- September 2013 Business Manager, Private Enterprise “Sher-Shaa”
Organizing and planning essential central services. Responsible for making sure that contracts are correctly complied with.
- Develop and implement tailor made promotion activities
- Responsible for information analysis and reporting
- Ensure effective control of trade marketing results and takes corrective action in order to ensure the achievement of trade marketing objectives within designated budgets
- Evaluate market reactions to trade promotions and reports on the results in order to ensure the timely adjustment of the strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Initiate, coordinated and implemented promotion programs
- Enhance the communication flow between Marketing and Sales
EXPERIENTIAL AND SERVICE LEARNING EXPERIENCES
2016 – Present Trainer of the EU Erasmus + project CACTLE – “Central Asian Center for Teaching, Learning and Entrepreneurship”;
2016- Present Trainer at program “Train the Trainer of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (TTT of LCSM) by Logistics Excellence Centre in CA of GTS /Kuehne Foundation “;
February–March, 2014 Private consultant at Extend Consult for JLCD “Bulgaary” and PE “Natural Meat”;
May-June, 2014 Trained at Almaty Management University, DBA scientific mobility program;
- The programme of international scientific internship, Certification of Almaty Management University, 2014
- Business and Professional Communication, Certification of AUCA,2014
- The Republican scientific and practical round table discussion on “Kyrgyzstan in the Eurasian Economic Union”,2016
- The programme of the EU Erasmus + project CACTLE -“Central Asian Center for Teaching, Learning and Entrepreneurship”; Certification of Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria,2016
- The programme “Train the Trainer of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (TTT of LCSM) by Logistics Excellence Centre in CA of GTS /Kuehne Foundation “,2016
Mother tongue(s) Kyrgyz and Russian
|Listening||Reading||Spoken interaction||Spoken production|
Computer skills Competent with most Microsoft Office programmes
Communication skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in an office environment and with external stakeholders. Experienced at giving presentations to large audiences.
Bokoeva A.K.. Teaching manual: “Forecasting of World Economy”. “National University” publication. Bishkek, 2015.
Islamova F.H., Zhorokulova M.A., Bokoeva A.K.. Teaching manual: “International Business”. “National University” publication. Bishkek, 2015.
Zhorokulova M.A., Bokoeva A.K.. Problems and prospects of the revival of the Great Silk Road. Bulletin of the Kyrgyz National University Bishkek, 2015.
Rahmatova M.U., Bokoeva A.K.. Problems of increasing innovation activity of the EAEC on the global stage. Bulletin of the Kyrgyz National University Bishkek, 2015.
Rahmatova M.U., Bokoeva A.K.. Features of foreign trade in Kyrgyzstan ahead of the joining the customs union of CIS. Bulletin of the Kyrgyz National University Bishkek, 2014.
REFERENCES Available upon request