996 – 552 / 702 / 777 – 276336 email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Over 10 years experience in Business Administration, BA in Economics. Worked with small and medium businesses, assisted in filling out business plans, arranged business trips to the biggest European Business Forum EUROPARTENARIAT (EU Program) to find potential business partners, coordinated and facilitated the meetings, produced and distributed materials on the enterprises’ info – turnover, No of employees, date of creation, export-import capacity, etc…
- Budget management and reporting to EU Commission, monitoring the SMEs after the event, experience in working with travel agencies and hotels in Sweden, Italy, France, Greece, Spain, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, and Moscow (CIS Partenariat).
- Office management, translations, reception duties, switchboard, word processing, data entry, file management and light bookkeeping.
- Customer services to Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Demir Kyrgyz International Bank, actively promoted the Banks’ products and services.
- Assembled data, prepared periodic and special reports and manuals.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express and the Internet resources
- Enterprises like Kyrgyz ShampanVinKombinat found strong business ties in wine making countries like Spain, France and Italy, as well as Primevara in a restaurant business, the textile company Zaman found long term partners the Netherlands and Moscow. Many other companies found partnerships during the Partenariat in Moscow.
- Improved my business administration skills, customer service and marketing skills, as well as spoken English while living and working overseas for almost 9 years.
|May 2016 – – pres.||Teacher at Institute of Economics and Management named after
I. Arabaev, Bishkek, KG
|Teaching Economics & Management|
|2014 – 2016||Self-employed
|Translating and teaching English|
|2008 – 2014||Interpreter
Transit Center MANAS
|Translating for Security Forces, Base Operations,
Air Field Management, Air Traffic Control, Fire Dept.
|2008 – 2008||Specialist for Corporate Marketing
Demir Kyrgyz International Bank Bishkek, KG
|Marketing and promoting the bank products and services to corporate clients, other daily duties|
|2007 – 2008||Applying to Munk Center, UoT
|University of Toronto,
Center for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies
|2007 – 2007||Researcher/Marketer
Millennium Research Group
|Calling out hospitals to get info on medical equipment,
data entry, monitoring
|2006 – 2007||Customer Service Representative
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
|Calling out clients to verify use of credit cards by owners, taking applications for new credit cards|
|2003 – 2005||Courier/Customer Service
Quick Messenger Service
|Delivering business mails on time within the city
|2000 – 2003||Office Administrator
|Phone answering, casting arrangements,
file organization, data entry
|1996 – 1999||Foreign Relations Assistant
GTZ project “Support for Private Economy”, Bishkek, KG
|Selecting and bringing proper SMEs to the biggest Business Forum EUROPARTENARIAT (EU Program) , arranging business meetings with potential partners; budget management and reporting to EU, monitoring; Organizing and teaching various business seminars for entrepreneurs|
|1992 – 1996||Foreign Economic Relations Assistant
Osh Regional State Administration
|Assisting with business plans to joint ventures, other SMEs for EBRD, World Bank, ADB, KFW and other donors; coordinating and facilitating all aspects of conference planning and business meetings|
|1990 – 1992||Economist
Osh Machine Building Factory
|Monthly, yearly and quarterly calculations, analysis,
EDUCATION & TRAINING
|Business projects: evaluation
Career Discovery / MS Office
|Foreign Investors Association
Ontario March of Dimes
|1996||Business Plan Development||Kyrgyz-German Academy of Entrepreneurs|
|1992||Foreign Affairs & Diplomacy||Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey|
|1985 – 1990||BA in Economics||Kyrgyz State University|
LANGUAGES: Proficient in English, Russian and Kyrgyz, Fluent in Turkish;
Basic knowledge in German and French